Mammoth Sports Construction is seeking a Concrete Finisher with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of commercial construction experience. The Concrete Finisher is responsible for setting the concrete forms, getting the grade to the proper depth and pitch, leveling the concrete, and effectively using the correct finishing method for that application.
ABOUT MAMMOTH SPORTS CONSTRUCTION
Mammoth Sports Construction is a full-service, turnkey sports company for schools and athletic complexes that can help design, budget, fundraise and build the projects of our partner’s dreams. Mammoth offers complete design-build services and is respected nationally as an industry leader with projects completed at the highest levels of sports, including the NFL, Big 10 Conference, Northern Sun Conference, Big 12 Conference, MIAA Conference, Southeastern Conference, Heart of America Athletic Conference and many others nationwide. Mammoth is a family owned and operated company with the corporate headquarters located in Meriden, Kansas, and an additional office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
JOB LOCATION: Sioux Falls, SD
SALARY: TBD Based on Qualifications + Benefits
- Ability to communicate with management, staff, clients and suppliers.
- Coordination of manpower, equipment and materials to complete the job.
- Creation of project-specific planning and execution methods.
- Responsible for job-site safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with owners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Schedule concrete deliveries, pump trucks and other material deliveries.
- Performing quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Able to travel to and between job sites.
- Experience reading and understanding project plans and design materials.
- Strong understanding of A.D.A. requirements, testing and inspection procedures concerning structural and civil concrete construction.
- Knowledge of local, state and OSHA safety requirements and guidelines.
- 7 years of experience in setting up, pouring and finishing concrete.
- Experience with slip form paving, concrete forming, building layout, power troweled floors and concrete placement.
- Highly motivated and passionate about concrete construction.
- Experience managing large-scale projects successfully from start to finish.
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities along with an open and willing attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team. Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent technical skills. Proficient in reading, understanding and applying blueprints and job specifications utilizing various software.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.