Mammoth Sports Construction is seeking versatile and driven Project Managers to join our growing team. We are searching for candidates who are well organized, creative, forward thinking, detail oriented and work effectively in a collaborative team environment. Individuals must be able define project goals, milestones and expectations and effectively pass along to design team. This role will involve project development working in conjunction with the Project Director, coordination with internal engineering, construction, and estimating teams, and active participation in design.
JOB LOCATION: Meriden, KS &/or Sioux Falls, SD
SALARY: TBD Based on Qualifications + Benefits
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead development of design work in collaborative environment with multiple team members and multiple disciplines.
- Work with Project Director to manage project needs, milestones and goals.
- Understand necessary codes and regulatory standards and work with authorities having jurisdiction.
- Communicate effectively with executive staff, project team members and clients.
- Engage clients to determine goals and understanding for project design delivery.
- Work with internal Engineering staff to coordinate design solutions.
- Coordinate with internal Estimating and Construction team members in preparation of scope, design, and project approach.
- Manage design team members in execution of project plan and develop solutions to changes as they occur.
- Manage construction administration process to assure conformance with design intent and construction documents.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in a collaborative studio environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be flexible and adapt to an everchanging work environment and prioritize tasks appropriately.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years of architectural design experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture and/or equivalent comparable work experience.
- Detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration experience.
- Experience and understanding of building systems, equipment, technology requirements, detailing and how they relate to construction.
- Understanding of Revit and AutoCad software preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
ABOUT MAMMOTH SPORTS CONSTRUCTION
Mammoth Sports Construction is a full-service, turnkey sports company for schools and athletic complexes that can help design, budget, fundraise and build the projects of our partner’s dreams. Mammoth offers complete design-build services and is respected nationally as an industry leader with projects completed at the highest levels of sports, including the NFL, Big 10 Conference, Northern Sun Conference, Big 12 Conference, MIAA Conference, Southeastern Conference, Heart of America Athletic Conference and many others nationwide. Mammoth is a family owned and operated company with the corporate headquarters located in Meriden, Kansas, and an additional office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.